We are looking for future Developers to join Miradore’s Lappeenranta office right next to the LUT campus.
We develop our own software which means you’ll have the same goals and work with the same people each day.
Basically, the work is all about coding. If you want to learn more about the product and how it’s used, check out the video below.
We face similar technical challenges, but it’s not quite like creating games at an Unicorn. Even so, we like it.
This is why we like it
- We work mainly with Microsoft technologies (C#, .Net), but also have a wide variety of different toolsets in use in other sizeable parts of our product space. We have projects in all major platforms in their native toolsets.
- We take care of our products. Aside from developing new features, there’s also maintenance, optimization, refactoring, and adoption of new techniques constantly as part of our development processes.
- Our process is agile. Adopting SCRUM techniques, with daily standups and sprint reflections. We keep unnecessary stuff to a minimum in meetings. But many tasks take their own time and we help each other out.
- Provided learning opportunities. In-house knowledge sharing sessions and remote courses available.
- Well-being is supported. Work medical provided. Financial support for Sports, Culture, and Leisure.
- Comfy chairs, electrically adjustable tables. Choose your new development machine, no need to develop on a potato.
- Remote working possibilities.
Every now and then, someone will be wheezing out of laughter. That’s ok.
And that’s why you should like it too. If you do, go ahead and apply.
Here's the mandatory part:
We are a Finnish software company specialized in cloud-based device management solutions (MDM, UEM, and EMM). We help organizations and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) secure and manage their IT devices smarter.
Miradore was founded in 2006, and today our software is used by more than 10,000 companies in over 180 countries.